The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Dist. by: Welmedix Consumer HealthcarePrinceton, New Jersey 08540
Lidocaine hydrochloride 1.0%
- Temporarily relieves pain and itching due to:sunburnminor burnsinsect bitesminor skin irritationsminor cutsscrapes
For external use only
Do Not Use
- In large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areasif you have an allergy or hypersensitivity to any ingredients
Ask A Doctor Before Use If
- You have severe sunburnyou have a rash or broken or compromised skin
When Using This Product
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsenssymptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean skin and apply to affected areaadults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3-4 times dailychildren under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- Store at 15-30ºC (59-86ºF)do not use if seal under cap is open or missing
Water, ethyl alcohol, echinacea angustifolia extract, calendula officinalis extract, cantharis vesicatoria extract, gelidiella acerosa extract, hypnea musciformis extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) seed extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, panthenol, sodium hyaluronate, carbomer, sodium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin
* Please review the disclaimer below.