The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Titanium Dioxide - 1.0%Zinc Oxide - 7.8%
- Helps prevent sunburn and photodamage caused by UVA/UVB exposureHigher SPF gives more sunburn protectionIf used as directed with other sun protection measures (see
- Directions), decreases the risks of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
• When using this product • Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove• Stop use and ask doctor if rash or irritation occurs•
Do not use: • On damaged or broken skin • If allergic to any ingredient
• If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center
Shake well prior to use• Apply liberally to dry skin 15 minutes before sun exposure• For topical use only• Keep out of reach of children • Children under 6 months: ask a doctor•
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
• Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.•
Reapply to dry skin: • At least every 2 hours • Use a water resistant suscreen if swimming for sweating
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sunMay stain some fabrics
Alumina, Aluminum Starch Octenylsucciante, Aluminum Stearate, Beeswax, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caffeine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Cyclomethicone, Dimethoxydiphenylsilane/Triethoxycaprylylsilane Crosspolymer, Isostearyl Alcohol, Laureth-7, Lauryl PEG/PPG 18/18 Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Purified Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane
www.panoxyl.comCrown Laboratories, Inc., Johnson City, TN 37604Made in USA
Panoxyl Oil Control Moisturizer 1.7Oz Tube
DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDEDPanOxyl AMOIL CONTROL MOISTURIZERBroad Spectrum SPF 30Mineral SunscreenLightweight Dialy MoisturizerAbsorbs Excess OilUVA/UVB ProtectionWon't Clog PoresP11833.00
* Please review the disclaimer below.