The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Titanium Dioxide - 8%Zinc Oxide - 10%
- Helps prevent sunburn and photodamage caused by UVA/UVB exposureHigher SPF gives more sunburn protectionIf used as directed with other sun protection measures (see
- Directions), decreases the risks of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
• When using this product • Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove• Stop use and ask doctor if • Rash or irritation occurs• Do not use • On damaged or broken skin • If allergic to any ingredient• If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center
Shake well prior to use• Apply liberally to dry skin 15 minutes before sun exposure• For topical use only• Keep out of reach of children • Children under 6 months: ask a doctor•
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
• Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.•
Reapply to dry skin: • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating • immediately after towel drying • at least every 2 hours
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sunMay stain some fabrics
Alumina, Aluminum Stearate, Beeswax, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Chlorphenesin, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Hexyl Laurate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, PEG-7 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Propanediol, Purified Water, Sorbitan Oleate, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP Hexadecene Copolymer
www.bluelizard.net or call
800.877.8869Crown Laboratories, Inc., Johnson City, TN 37604
Blue Lizard Sensitive 3Oz Tube
BLUE LIZARDAUSTRALIAN SUNSCREEN50+UVA/UVB PROTECTIONBROAD SPECTRUMSPF 50+TRUSTED BY DERMATOLOGISTS FOR OVER 20 YEARSSENSITIVEMineral SunscreenProtects your skin by acting like thousands of tiny shields that reflect UV rays.Smart Cap TECHNOLOGYCAP TURNS BLUE IN HARMFUL UV LIGHTWATER RESISTANT (80 MINUTES)P11661.00
* Please review the disclaimer below.