The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium 0.5%
• for the temporary relief of burning, irritation and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun • may be used as a protectant against further irritation.
For use in the eyes only. • Retain outer carton for full product drug facts.
Do Not Use
• if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
When Using This Product
• avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. • replace cap after use.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
• you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye.• the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep This And All Drugs Out Of The Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
• Shake well before use.• Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
• store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F) • keep tightly closed
Boric acid, calcium chloride, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, sodium borate, sodium chloride, water for injection. Vanish® (Stabilized Peroxycomplex System as a preservative). May contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
1-800-925-4733 Monday thru Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm EST
* Please review the disclaimer below.