The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each 20 Ml)
Acetaminophen 650 mg Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mgGuaifenesin 400 mgPhenylephrine HCl 10 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer Cough suppressantExpectorantNasal decongestant
- Temporarily relieves these common cold and flu symptoms:
- Sinus congestion and pressureminor aches and painsnasal congestion cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritationsore throatheadachetemporarily reduces fevertemporarily promotes nasal and/or sinus drainagehelps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- Liver warnings: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hourswith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this productAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.for children under 12 years of ageif you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Liver diseaseheart diseasediabetesthyroid diseasehigh blood pressurepersistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysemacough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When Using This Product,
Do not use more than directed.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurpain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is presentnew symptoms occurcough comes back, or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour periodmeasue only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.keep dosing cup with productmL = milliliterdose as follows or as directed by a doctoradults and children 12 years of age and older: 20 mL every 4 hours while symptoms lastchildren under 12 years of age: do not use
- Each 20 mL contains: sodium 12 mgstore between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
Anhydrous citric acid, disodium EDTA,, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, flavor, glycerin, propyl gallate, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol, sucralose, xanthan gum
WALGREENS Mucus Relief Cold, Flu & Sore Throat
* Please review the disclaimer below.