The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each 5Ml)
Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5mg
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: • runny nose • sneezing • itchy, watery eyes • itching of the nose or throat
Do Not Use
• to make a child sleepy • with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask A Doctor Before Use If Your Child Has
• a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis • glaucoma• a sodium-restricted diet
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If The Child Is
Taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When Using This Product
• marked drowsiness may occur• sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness• excitability may occur, especially in children
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24 hour period give the recommended number of vials below following the instructions under How to Open and Use on the side panel empty each Single-Use Vial required, of all liquid when dosingthis product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.Dosing ChartAge Dose (mL)under 6 years olddo not use unless directed by a doctor6 – 11 years old 1 – 2 Single-Use Vials (5 mL Each) Every 4-6 hours. Do not exceed 12 Vials in 24 hours.
- Each Single-Use Vial contains 15mg of sodiumstore at 20-25ºC (68-77ºF)tamper evident: do not use if the top flap of the carton is open. Do not use if any vials are open or broken
Citric acid, bubble gum flavor, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, strawberry flavor, sucralose, tri-sodium citrate, xanthan gum.
* Please review the disclaimer below.