The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away at 1-800-222-1222 . Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Acetaminophen 650 mg Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg Doxylamine succinate 12.5 mg Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
Otc - Purpose
Pain reliever/fever reducer Cough suppressant Antihistamine Nasal decongestant
- Temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms: •nasal congestion •sinus congestion & pressure •cough due to minor throat & bronchial irritation •cough to help you sleep •minor aches & pains •headache •fever •sore throat •runny nose & sneezing •reduces swelling of nasal passages •temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose •promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
- This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take •more than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product •with other drugs containing acetaminophen •3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: •Skin reddening •Blisters •RashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away
Sore Throat Warning
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- •with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist. •if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- •liver disease •heart disease •high blood pressure •thyroid disease •diabetes •glaucoma •cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) •a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema •trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland •a sodium-restricted diet
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- •taking sedatives or tranquilizers •taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When Using This Product
- •do not use more than directed •excitability may occur, especially in children •marked drowsiness may occur •avoid alcoholic drinks •be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery •alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless •pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days •fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days •redness or swelling is present •new symptoms occur •cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.These could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
- •take only as directed •only use the dose cup provided •do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hrsadults & children 12 yrs & over 30 mL every 4 hrs children 4 to under 12 yrs ask a doctor children under 4 yrs do not use
- •each 30 mL contains: sodium 81 mg •Store at roomtemperature. Do not refrigerate.
Citric acid, D&C Yellow No. 10, disodium edetate, FD&C Blue No. 1, flavor, glycerin, propyl gallate, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sorbitol, sucralose
* Please review the disclaimer below.