The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each Caplet) (Sinus Day)
Acetaminophen 325 mgGuaifenesin 200 mgPhenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain relieverExpectorantNasal decongestant
Pain relieverAntihistamine/cough suppressantNasal decongestant
Active Ingredients (In Each Caplet) (Sinus Night)
Acetaminophen 325 mgDiphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mgPhenylephrine HCl 5 mg
- Temporarily relieves:nasal congestionheadacheminor aches and painssinus congestion and pressurecough (Nighttime only)runny nose and sneezing (Nighttime only)temporarily promotes nasal and/or sinus drainagehelps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive (Daytime only)
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you takemore than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hourswith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredientswith any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin (Nighttime only)
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Heart diseasehigh blood pressureliver diseasethyroid diseasediabetesdifficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate glandpersistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysemacough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis (Nighttime only)glaucoma (Nighttime only)
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarintaking sedatives or tranquilizers (Nighttime only)
When Using This Product
- Do not exceed recommended dosageexcitability may occur, especially in children (Nighttime only)marked drowsiness may occur (Nighttime only)alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness (Nighttime only)be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery (Nighttime only)avoid alcoholic beverages (Nighttime only)
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurpain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 daysnew symptoms occurfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is presentcough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.If taking NIGHTTIME and DAYTIME products, carefully read each section to ensure correct dosing. Do not take DAY & NIGHT at the same time.
- Do not use more than directeddo not take more than 12 caplets in any 24-hour periodadults and children 12 years and over: take 2 caplets every 4 hourschildren under 12 years: do not use
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKENstore at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)see end flap for expiration date and lot number
Inactive Ingredients (Daytime Only)
Corn starch, crospovidone, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
Inactive Ingredients (Nighttime Only)
Corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, FD&C blue #2 aluminum lake, iron oxide yellow, magnesium stearate, methacrylic acid and ethyl acrylate copolymer, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, silicon dioxide, sodium bicarbonate, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.