NDC 0363-6238 Walgreen Daytimel Kids Cold Cough Plus Mucus
Guaifenesin, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride And Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide Liquid Oral
|Color(s)||BROWN (C48332) |
|Flavor(s)||HONEY (C73394) |
NDC Code 0363-6238-08
Package Description: 236 mL in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC
What is NDC 0363-6238?
The NDC code 0363-6238 is assigned by the FDA to the product Walgreen Daytimel Kids Cold Cough Plus Mucus which is a human over the counter drug product labeled by Walgreens Co.. The generic name of Walgreen Daytimel Kids Cold Cough Plus Mucus is guaifenesin, phenylephrine hydrochloride and dextromethorphan hydrobromide. The product's dosage form is liquid and is administered via oral form. The product is distributed in a single package with assigned NDC code 0363-6238-08 236 ml in 1 bottle, plastic . This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information and RxNorm crosswalk.
What are the uses for Walgreen Daytimel Kids Cold Cough Plus Mucus?
This product is used as Cough suppressant Expectorant Nasal decongestant. ▪temporarily relieves common cold symptoms:▪nasal congestion▪sinus congestion & pressure▪cough due to minor throat & bronchial irritation▪cough to help you sleep▪reduces swelling of nasal passages▪temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose▪promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage▪helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive..
What are Walgreen Daytimel Kids Cold Cough Plus Mucus Active Ingredients?
An active ingredient is the substance responsible for the medicinal effects of a product specified by the substance's molecular structure or if the molecular structure is not known, defined by an unambiguous definition that identifies the substance. Each active ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
- DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10 mg/15mL - Methyl analog of DEXTRORPHAN that shows high affinity binding to several regions of the brain, including the medullary cough center. This compound is an NMDA receptor antagonist (RECEPTORS, N-METHYL-D-ASPARTATE) and acts as a non-competitive channel blocker. It is one of the widely used ANTITUSSIVES, and is also used to study the involvement of glutamate receptors in neurotoxicity.
- GUAIFENESIN 100 mg/15mL - An expectorant that also has some muscle relaxing action. It is used in many cough preparations.
- PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5 mg/15mL - An alpha-1 adrenergic agonist used as a mydriatic, nasal decongestant, and cardiotonic agent.
Which are Walgreen Daytimel Kids Cold Cough Plus Mucus UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE (UNII: 9D2RTI9KYH)
- DEXTROMETHORPHAN (UNII: 7355X3ROTS) (Active Moiety)
- GUAIFENESIN (UNII: 495W7451VQ)
- GUAIFENESIN (UNII: 495W7451VQ) (Active Moiety)
- PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE (UNII: 04JA59TNSJ)
- PHENYLEPHRINE (UNII: 1WS297W6MV) (Active Moiety)
What is the NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for Walgreen Daytimel Kids Cold Cough Plus Mucus?
RxNorm is a normalized naming system for generic and branded drugs that assigns unique concept identifier(s) known as RxCUIs to NDC products.The NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for this produdct indicates multiple concept unique identifiers (RXCUIs) are associated with this product:
- RxCUI: 2566816 - dextromethorphan hydrobromide 10 MG / guaiFENesin 100 MG / phenylephrine hydrochloride 5 MG in 15 mL Oral Solution
- RxCUI: 2566816 - dextromethorphan hydrobromide 0.667 MG/ML / guaifenesin 6.667 MG/ML / phenylephrine hydrochloride 0.333 MG/ML Oral Solution
- RxCUI: 2566816 - dextromethorphan hydrobromide 10 MG / guaifenesin 100 MG / phenylephrine hydrochloride 5 MG per 15 ML Oral Solution
Which are Walgreen Daytimel Kids Cold Cough Plus Mucus Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes?
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product. The UNII codes for the inactive ingredients in this product are:
- ANHYDROUS CITRIC ACID (UNII: XF417D3PSL)
- CARBOXYMETHYLCELLULOSE SODIUM, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: K679OBS311)
- D&C YELLOW NO. 10 (UNII: 35SW5USQ3G)
- EDETATE DISODIUM (UNII: 7FLD91C86K)
- FD&C GREEN NO. 3 (UNII: 3P3ONR6O1S)
- FD&C RED NO. 40 (UNII: WZB9127XOA)
- FD&C YELLOW NO. 6 (UNII: H77VEI93A8)
- GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX)
- PROPYL GALLATE (UNII: 8D4SNN7V92)
- PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3)
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
- SODIUM BENZOATE (UNII: OJ245FE5EU)
- SODIUM CITRATE, UNSPECIFIED FORM (UNII: 1Q73Q2JULR)
- SORBITOL (UNII: 506T60A25R)
- SUCRALOSE (UNII: 96K6UQ3ZD4)
- XANTHAN GUM (UNII: TTV12P4NEE)
Which are the Pharmacologic Classes for Walgreen Daytimel Kids Cold Cough Plus Mucus?
A pharmacologic class is a group of drugs that share the same scientifically documented properties. The following is a list of the reported pharmacologic class(es) corresponding to the active ingredients of this product.
- Adrenergic alpha1-Agonists - [MoA] (Mechanism of Action)
- Decreased Respiratory Secretion Viscosity - [PE] (Physiologic Effect)
- Expectorant - [EPC] (Established Pharmacologic Class)
- Increased Respiratory Secretions - [PE] (Physiologic Effect)
- Sigma-1 Agonist - [EPC] (Established Pharmacologic Class)
- Sigma-1 Receptor Agonists - [MoA] (Mechanism of Action)
- Uncompetitive N-methyl-D-aspartate Receptor Antagonist - [EPC] (Established Pharmacologic Class)
- Uncompetitive NMDA Receptor Antagonists - [MoA] (Mechanism of Action)
- alpha-1 Adrenergic Agonist - [EPC] (Established Pharmacologic Class)
* Please review the disclaimer below.
We have moved the product label and warning information to a dedicated page, please follow the link below:View Product Label