The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Sodium Chloride, 50 mg (5%)
• For the temporary relief of corneal edema.
• For use in the eyes only.• Retain outer carton for full product drug facts.
Do Not Use
This product except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
When Using This Product
• avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.• replace cap after use.• this product may cause temporary burning and irritation on being instilled into the eye.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
• you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye. • condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep This And All Drugs Out Of The Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• pull down lower lid of the affected eye(s) and apply a small amount (1/4 inch) to the inside of the eyelid and apply every 3-4 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
• Store at room temperature 15°- 30°C (59°- 86°F).• Do not freeze.• Keep tightly closed.• See crimp of tube or box for lot number and expiration date.
Lanolin alcohol, mineral oil, water for injection and white petrolatum.
* Please review the disclaimer below.