The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each 10 Ml)
Chlorpheniramine maleate, USP 2 mgDextromethorphan HBr USP 15 mg
- ▪temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold▪temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:▪runny nose▪sneezing▪itching of the nose or throat ▪itchy, watery eyes
Do Not Us
- ▪to sedate a child or to make a child sleepy▪if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- ▪trouble urinating due to an enlarges prostate gland▪glaucoma ▪a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) ▪a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When Using This Product
- ▪do not use more than directed.▪marked drowsiness may occur▪avoid alcoholic drinks▪alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness▪be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery▪excitability may occur, especially in children
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- ▪cough last more than 7 days, comes back or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away
- ▪measure only with dosing cup provided.▪keep dosing cup with product ▪mL= milliliter ▪do not take more than 4 doses in any 24-hour periodagedoseChildren under 6 yearsDo not useChildren 6 to under 12 years10 mL every 6 hoursAdults and children 12 years and older20 mL every 6 hours
- ▪each 10 mL contains: sodium 3 mg •store at room temperature. Do not refrigerate •contain low sodium •do not use if printed seal under cap is torn or missing
Anhydrous citric acid, FD&C Red # 40, flavor, potassium sorbate, potassium citrate, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, sucralose
* Please review the disclaimer below.