The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- Allergy alert: Contains salicylates.Do not take if you are:▪allergic to salicylates (including aspirin)▪taking other salicylate products
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TEMPERING.
*Walgreen Pharmacist Recommended Walgreens Pharmacist Survey.††This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble, owner of the registered trademark Pepto-Bismol®DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO. 200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEEDwalgreens.com © 2018 Walgreen Co.
Active Ingredient (In Each Chewable Tablet)
Bismuth subsalicylate 262 mg
Anti-diarrheal / upset stomach reliever
- Relieves: ▪travelers’ diarrhea▪diarrhea▪upset stomach due to overindulgence in food and drink, including:▪heartburn▪indigestion▪nausea▪gas▪belching▪fullness
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use if you have▪an ulcer▪a bleeding problem▪bloody or black stool
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you have▪fever▪mucus in the stool
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any drug for▪anticoagulation (thinning the blood)▪diabetes▪gout▪arthritis
Otc - When Using
When using this product a temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if ▪symptoms get worse or last more than 2 days▪ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs▪diarrhea lasts more than 2 days
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away at 1-800-222-1222.
- ▪chew or dissolve tablet in mouth▪adults and children 12 years and over: 2 tablets every 1/2 to 1 hour as needed.Do not exceed 8 doses (16 tablets) in 24 hours.▪use until diarrhea stops, but not more than 2 days▪drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea▪children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- ▪each tablet contains: salicylate 102 mg▪store at room temperature▪avoid excessive heat
Flavor, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline, cellulose, red #27 (Al-lake), sorbitol, sucralose.
* Please review the disclaimer below.