The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients For Day Time (In Each 20 Ml)
Acetaminophen 650 mg Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mgGuaifenesin 400 mgPhenylephrine HCL 10 mg
Active Ingredients For Night Time (In Each 20 Ml)
Acetaminophen 650 mgDiphenhydramine HCL 25 mgPhenylephrine HCL 10 mg
Purposes For Day Time
Pain reliever/fever reducerCough suppressantExpectorantNasal decongestant
Purpose For Night Time
Pain reliever/fever reducerAntihistamine/Cough suppressantNasal decongestant
- Daytimetemporarily relieves these common cold and flu symptomscoughnasal congestion minor aches and painsore throatheadachestuffy nosesinus congestion and pressuretemporarily reduces feverhelp loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageway of bothersome mucus and make cough more productiveNighttime temporarily relieves these common cold and flu symptoms
- Coughnasal congestionminor aches and painssore throatheadachesinus congestion and pressurerunny nosesneezingitching of the nose or throatitchy, watery eyes due to hay fevertemporarily reduces fever controls cough to help you get to sleep
- Liver warning : This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you takemore than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hourswith other drugs containing acetaminophen 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddeningblistersrash.If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right awaySore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- Daytimewith any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen ask a doctor or pharmacist. if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- For children under 12 years of ageNighttimeWith any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription ). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.with any other drug containing diphenhydramine, even one used on the skinif you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certan drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Daytimeliver diseaseheart diseasediabetes thyroid diseasehigh blood pressuretrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate glandpersistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, emphysemacough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)Nighttimeliver diseaseheart diseasehigh blood pressurethyroid diseasediabetesglaucomatrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate glanda breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitiscough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- DAYTIMEtaking the blood thinning drug warfarin.NIGHTTIMEtaking the blood thinning drug warfarintaking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- Daytimedo not use more than directed.Nighttimedo not use more than directedexcitability may occur, especially in childrenmarked drowsinessmay occuralcohol, sedative, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessavoid alcohol drinksbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Daytimenervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurpain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse, or lasts more than 7 daysfever gets worse, or last more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is presentnew symptoms occurcough comes back, or occurs with rash, or headache that lasts.These could be signs of a serious condition.Nighttimenervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- Pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse, or lasts more than 7 days
- Fever gets worse, or last more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- Cough comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts.These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adult as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms
- Daytimedo not take more than directed (see Overdose warning) do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour periodmeasure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing devicekeep dosing cup with product mL= milliliterdose as follows or as directed by a doctoradult and children 12 years of age and over: 20 mL in dosing cup provided avery 4 hoursChildren under 12 years of age do not useNighttimedo not take more than directed (see overdose warning)do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing devicekeep dosing cup with productmL= milliliterdose as follows or as directed by a doctoradult and children 12 years and older: 20 mL every 4 hours while symptoms lastchildren under 12 years of age do not use
- Daytimeeach 20 mL contains: sodium 12 mgstore between 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.Nighttimeeach 20 mL contains: sodium 12 mgstore betweem 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). Do not refrigerate
Inactive ingredients for Day Time citric acid, disodium EDTA, FD&C blue #1 FD&C red #40, flavor, glycerin, propyl gallate, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol, sucralose,xanthan gumInactive ingredients for Night Time citric acid, EDTA disodium, FD&C blue #1, Fd&C red #40, flavor, glycerin, propylene gallate, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol, sucralose, xanthan gum
WALGREENS Daytime Nighttime Cold & Flu
* Please review the disclaimer below.