The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 66.5%
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on skin without soap and water
For external use only. Flammable, keep away from fire or flame
Otc - When Using
When using this product do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
Stop Use And Ask Doctor If
- Irritation and redness develops and persists for more than 72 hours
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Place a small amount and rub over both hands & wrists until dry
- Allow to dry without wiping
- Children under 6 should be supervised while using this product
Aloe vera, carbomer, fragrance, purified water, triethanolamine
Distributed by HENRY SCHEIN, INC. Melville, NY 11747 USA
Made in U.S.A.
* Please review the disclaimer below.