The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Povidone-iodine solution USP, 10% (equivalent to 1% titratable iodine)
First aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
For external use only
Do Not Use
- In the eyesover large areas of the bodyon individuals who are allergic or sensitive to iodineas a first aid antiseptic for longer than 1 week
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Deep or puncture wounds,animal bitesserious burns
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation and redness developsswelling or pain persists or increases
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Tear at notchremove applicatoruse only onceAs a first aid antisepticclean affected areaapply 1 to 3 times dailymay be covered with a sterile bandageif bandaged, let dry first
- Store at room temperature away from lightkeep from freezing or excessive heat
Citric acid, disodium phosphate,nonoxynol-9, sodium hydroxide, water
* Please review the disclaimer below.