The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Povidone-iodine solution USP, 10% (equivalent to 1% titratable iodine)
First aid antiseptic
First aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
For external use only
Do Not Use
- In the eyesover large areas of the bodyon individuals who are allergic or sensitive to iodine
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Deep or puncture wounds,animal bitesserious burns
When Using This Product
Do not use longer than one wek unless directed by a doctor
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Conditions persists or gets worseirritation and redness develops
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Reverse cardboard sleeve, then crush at dot between thumb and forefinger. Allow solution to saturate tip and apply solution to injury.clean affected areaapply to affected area 1 to 3 times dailymay be covered with a sterile bandagediscard swab after single use
- Store at room temperature away from lightkeep from freezing or excessive heatdo not use if package is torn or open
Citric acid, disodium phosphate,nonoxynol-9, sodium hydroxide, water
* Please review the disclaimer below.