The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
• Proven effective in the treatment of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)• Helps prevent most athlete's foot with daily use• For effective relief of itching, burning, and cracking
For External Use Only• This product is not effective on the scalp or nails
When Using This Product
Avoid contact with the eyes
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
• Irritation occurs• There is no improvement within 4 weeks
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
• If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poisen Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away• Do not use on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
• Wash affected area and dry thoroughly• Apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)• Supervise children in the use of this product• For athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily• Use daily for 4 weeks; if condition persists longer, ask a doctor• To prevent athlete's foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night)
Store between 20° to 25ºC (68º to 77ºF)
Ceteth-20, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Chlorocresol, Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Phosphate Dihydrate, White Soft Paraffin (Petrolatum)
* Please review the disclaimer below.