The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Zinc Oxide 20% w/w
• Dries the oozing and weeping of poison: • Ivy • Oak • Sumac
For External Use Only
When Using This Product
• Do not get into eyes• Do not use over large areas of the body
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
• The condition worsens• Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days• If you are allergic to any of these ingredients
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
For poison ivy, oak, and sumac: apply as needed.
• Store at room temperature between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)• Avoid excessive heat
Cetomacrogol 1000, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Light Mineral Oil, White Soft Paraffin (Petrolatum)
* Please review the disclaimer below.