The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:headachemuscular achesbackacheminor pain of arthritisthe common coldtoothachepremenstrual and menstrual crampstemporarily reduces fever
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 tablets (3,250 mg) in 24 hours for adults or 5 tablets (1,625 mg) in 24 hours for children.Severe liver damage may occur ifadult takes more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hourschild takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amounttaken with other drugs containing acetaminophenadult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productAllergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: • skin reddening • blisters • rashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacistif you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask A Doctor Before Use If The User Has
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If The User Is
Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days in adults pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days in children under 12 yearsfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysnew symptoms occurredness or swelling is presentThese could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
In the case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)adults and children 12 years and over take 2 tablets, every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms lastdo not take more than 10 tablets in 24 hours, unless directe by a doctordo not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctorchildren 6 to under 12 yearstake 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms lastdo not take more than 5 tablets in 24 hoursdo not use for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctorchildren under 6 yearsask a doctor
- Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Povidone, pregelatinized corn starch, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
* Please review the disclaimer below.