The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Purified water (99.05%)
- Washes the eye to help relieveirritationstingingdiscomfortitchingby removingloose foreign materialair pollutants (smog or pollen)chlorinated water
For external use only
Do Not Use
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy
When Using This Product
- Remove contact lenses before usingdo not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contaminationreplace cap after use
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eyecondition worsens or persistsyou have open wounds in or near the eye. Get medical help right away.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Flush the affected eye(s) as neededcontrol the rate of flow of solution by placing pressure on the bottle
When Using An Eye Cup
- Rinse the cup with Eye Wash immediately before each useavoid contamination of the rim and inside surfaces of the cupfill the cup half full with Eye Wash and apply the cup to the affected eye(s), pressing tightly to prevent the escape of the liquidtilt the head backward. Open eyelids wide and rotate eyeball to ensure thorough bathing with the wash.rinse the cup with clean water after each use
- Store at room temperature 15° - 25°C (59° - 77°F)keep tightly closed
Boric acid, sodium borate, sodium chloride, hydrochloric acid PRESERVATIVE ADDED: edetate disodium, polyhexamethylene biguanide
NDC 0904-6633-20Compare to the active ingredient in Bausch + Lomb Advanced Eye Relief® Eye Wash*MAJOREYEWASHSTERILE
• Cleanses• Refreshes
4 FL OZ (118 mL)
* Please review the disclaimer below.