The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each Tablet)
Chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mgDextromethorphan HBr 30 mg
- Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a coldtemporarily relieves runny nose and sneezing due to the common cold
Do Not Use
If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate glandcough that occurs with excessive phlegm (mucus)glaucomaa breathing problem or persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When Using This Product
- Excitability may occur, especially in childrenmarked drowsiness may occuralcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessavoid alcoholic beveragesuse caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Persistent cough lasts for more than one week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Do not exceed recommended doseadults and children 12 years and over: 1 tablet every 6 hours. Do not take more than 4 tablets in 24 hours.children under 12 years: do not use
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKENstore at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)see end flap for expiration date and lot number
Croscarmellose sodium, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.