FDA filings in the form of structured product labels are documents that include all published material associated whith this product. Product label information includes data like indications and usage generic names, contraindications, active ingredients, strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Sennosides 8.6 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally causes a bowel movement in 6-12 hours
Do not use
- laxative products for longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
Do Not Use
laxative products for longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that continues over a period of 2 weeks
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative.
These may indicate a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
ask a health care professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctor
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: 2 tablets once a day: maximum of 4 tablets once a day
- Children 6 to under 12 yearsof age: 1 tablet once a day: maximum 2 tablets once a day
- Children 2 to under 6 yearsof age ½ tablet once a day: maximum 1 tablet once a day
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- Each tablet contains:
Calcium 20 mg
- Store at room temperature
croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, hypromellose, magnesium silicate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil and polyethylene glycol
Do not use if sealed blister units are broken or damaged.
Product color may slightly vary
due to natural changes of ingredients.
17177 N Laurel Park Drive, Suite 233
Livonia, MI 48152
M-29 Rev. 04/17 Re-Order No. 700532
Package Label.Principal Display Panel
(Standardized Senna Concentrate)
8.6 mg Sennosides
* Please review the disclaimer below.