The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active ingredient (in each tablet)Sennosides 8.6 mg
- Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)generally causes a bowel movement in 6-12 hours
- Do not uselaxative products for longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
Do Not Use
Laxative products for longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Stomach painnauseavomitingnoticed a sudden change in bowel habits that continues over a period of 2 weeks
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
You have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative.These may indicate a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health care professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctorAdults and children 12 years of age and older: 2 tablets once a day: maximum of 4 tablets once a dayChildren 6 to under 12 yearsof age: 1 tablet once a day: maximum 2 tablets once a dayChildren 2 to under 6 yearsof age ½ tablet once a day: maximum 1 tablet once a dayChildren under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- Each tablet contains:
- Calcium 20 mg
- Store at room temperature
Croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, hypromellose, magnesium silicate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil and polyethylene glycol
Tamper Evident:Do not use if sealed blister units are broken or damaged.Product color may slightly varydue to natural changes of ingredients.Distributed by:MAJOR® PHARMACEUTICALS17177 N Laurel Park Drive, Suite 233Livonia, MI 48152M-29 Rev. 04/17 Re-Order No. 700532
* Please review the disclaimer below.