The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active ingredients (in each tablet)Docusate sodium 50 mgSennosides 8.6 mg
Otc - Purpose
- Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity) generally produces bowel movement in 6-12 hours
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use
- If you are now taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctorlaxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Stomach pain nauseavomiting noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that continues over a period of 2 weeks
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative.
These may indicate a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctor
- Agestarting dosagemaximum dosageadults and children12 years of age or over2 tabletsonce a day4 tabletstwice a daychildren 6 to under12 years of age1 tabletonce a day2 tabletstwice a daychildren 2 to under6 years of age1/2 tabletonce a day1 tabletstwice a daychildren under2 years of ageask a doctorask a doctor
- Each tablet contains: calcium 11 mg
- Each tablet contains: sodium 4 mg
- Store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
Croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, FD&C yellow #5 lake*, FD&C yellow #6 lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil, polyethylene glycol, sodium benzoate, sodium lauryl sulfate, starch, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin*contains FD&C yellow #5 lake (tartrazine) as a color additive.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if sealed blister units are broken or damaged.
Product color may slightly vary due to natural changes of ingredients.Distributed by:MAJOR® PHARMACEUTICALS17177 N Laurel Park Drive, Suite 233Livonia, MI 48152
* Please review the disclaimer below.