The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Ranitidine 75 mg (as ranitidine hydrochloride USP, 84 mg)
- Relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain foods and beverages
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or other acid reducers
Do Not Use
- If you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools.These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.with other acid reducers
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition. heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizzinesschest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness frequent chest painfrequent wheezing, particularly with heartburnunexplained weight lossnausea or vomitingstomach pain
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Your heartburn continues or worsensyou need to take this product for more than 14 days
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of waterto prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburncan be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours)do not chew tabletchildren under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Do not use if carton or printed foil under cap is open or tornavoid excessive heat or humiditystore at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)this product is sodium and sugar free
FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, hypromellose, iron oxide black, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide.
Call 1-888-375-3784Read the directions, consumer information leaflet and warnings before use. Keep the carton. It contains important information.
* Please review the disclaimer below.