The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Dose)
Polyethylene Glycol 3350, 17 g
- Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)generally produces a bowel movement in 1 to 3 days
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to polyethylene glycol
Do Not Use
If you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Nausea, vomiting or abdominal paina sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeksirritable bowel syndrome
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking a prescription drug
When Using This Product
You may have loose, watery, more frequent stools
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You have rectal bleeding or your nausea, bloating, cramping or abdominal pain gets worse. These may be signs of a serious condition.you need to use a laxative for longer than 1 weekyou get diarrhea
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Do not take more than directed unless advised by your doctoradults and children 17 years of age and older:stir and dissolve one packet of powder (17 g) in any 4 to 8 ounces of beverage (cold, hot or room temperature) then drinkuse once a dayuse no more than 7 dayschildren 16 years of age or under: ask a doctor
- Store at 20º to 25ºC (68º to 77ºF)tamper-evident: do not use if foil is open or broken
* Please review the disclaimer below.