The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active ingredients (in each tablet)Acetaminophen 325 mgChlorpheniramine Maleate 2 mgPhenylephrine Hydrochloride 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains as s ociated withcommon coldheadachemuscular achesminor arthritis paincommon coldtoothachemenstrual crampsTemporarily relieves nasal congestion due tocommon coldhay fever or other respiratory allergiesTemporarilyreduces feverrelieves runny nose and reduces sneezing, itching of the nose and throat and itchy, watery eyes due to hay feverpromotes nasal and/or sinus drainage; relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- Liver warning:This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:more than 12 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amountwith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productAllergy alert:acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug conntains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.for more than 10 days for pain unless directed by a doctorfor more than 3 days for fever unless directed by a doctorwith any other drug using the above active ingredientsif you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’ disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking thisproduct.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Liver disease thyroid diseasediabeteshigh blood pressureheart diseaseglaucomachronic bronchitis or emphysemadifficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
When Using This Product
- Drowsiness may occuravoid alcoholic beveragesalcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effectuse caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machineryexcitability may occur, especially in children
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarintaking sedatives or tranquilizers
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a feverpain or fever persists or gets worseredness or swelling is presentany new symptoms appear
Do not exceed recommended dosage. If nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs, discontinue
use and consult a doctor.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of The Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medicalattention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not us e more than directedAdults and children: (12 years and older)Take 2 tablets every 4 hours. Do not take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours.Children under 12 years :Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- Store at room temperature 59º-86ºF (15º-30ºC)tamper-evident sealed packetsdo not use any opened or torn packetsavoid excessive heat and humidity
Corn starch, crospovidone*, hypromellose, maltodextrin*, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethyleneglycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch*, sodiun starch glycolate*, stearic acid*may contain
Physicians Care Allergy Plus
Physicians Care®Allergy PlusMulti-Symptom ReliefCOATED TABLETSTamper-Evident Packets of 2 tablets50 Packets (2 Tablets Each)
* Please review the disclaimer below.