The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each Tablet)
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Chlorpheniramine Maleate 2 mg
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reduecer
Indications & Usage
- UsesTemporarily relieves minor aches and pains associated with common cold headache muscular aches minor arthritis pain common cold toothache menstrual crampsTemporarily relieves nasal congestion due to common cold hay fever or other respiratory allergiesTemporarily reduces fever relieves runny nose and reduces sneezing, itching of the nose and throat and itchy, watery eyes due to hay fever promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage; relieves sinus congestion and pressure
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:■ more than 12 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount■ with other drugs containing acetaminophen■ 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:■ skin reddening■ blisters■ rashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do Not Use
■ with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a
drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
■ for more than 10 days for pain unless directed by a doctor■ for more than 3 days for fever unless directed by a doctor■ with any other drug using the above active ingredients■ if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression,
psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you
do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
■ liver disease■ thyroid disease■ diabetes■ high blood pressure■ heart disease■ glaucoma■ chronic bronchitis or emphysema■ difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
When Using This Product
■ drowsiness may occur■ avoid alcoholic beverages■ alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect■ use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery■ excitability may occur, especially in children
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
■ taking the blood thinning drug warfarin■ taking sedatives or tranquilizers
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
■ symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever■ pain or fever persists or gets worse■ redness or swelling is present■ any new symptoms appear
Do not exceed recommended dosage. If nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of the reach of children.In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not use more than directedAdults and children: (12 years and older) Take 2 tablets every 4 hours. Do not take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years: Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- Store at room temperature 59º-86ºF (15º-30ºC)
- Tamper-evident sealed packets do not use any opened or torn packets avoid excessive heat and humidity
Inactive ingredientscorn starch, crospovidone*, hypromellose, maltodextrin*, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch*, sodiun starch glycolate*, stearic acid
Allergy Plus Label
Physicians Care®Allergy PlusMulti-Symptom ReliefCOATED TABLETSTamper-Evident Packets of 2 tablets50 Packets (2 Tablets Each)
* Please review the disclaimer below.