The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Benzoyl peroxide 5%
- •for the treatment of acne •clears acne pimples and allows skin to heal •penetrates pores to control blackheads and whiteheads •helps prevent new acne pimples from forming
For external use only
Do Not Use If You
- •have very sensitive skin •are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
When Using This Product
- •skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. •avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen •avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth •avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product •skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Irritation becomes severe
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- •wet face •apply to hands then massage gently onto face •rinse thoroughly and pat dry •because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor •if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day •if going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
- •THIS PRODUCT MAY BLEACH HAIR OR DYED FABRICS •KEEP TIGHTLY CLOSED •avoid storing at temperatures above 100°F (38°C)
Water, cetostearyl alcohol, sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, capryl/capramidopropyl betaine, xanthan gum, butylene glycol, chlorphenesin, citric acid, glycerin, hydrolyzed soy protein, PEG-8 dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, portulaca oleracea extract, propanediol, rhodomyrtus tomentosa fruit extract, sodium citrate, sodium hydroxide, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate
1-877-636-2677 MON-FRI 9 AM-5 PM (EST)
* Please review the disclaimer below.