FDA filings in the form of structured product labels are documents that include all published material associated whith this product. Product label information includes data like indications and usage generic names, contraindications, active ingredients, strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Salicylic acid 2%
- •for the treatment of acne
- •clears acne pimples and allows skin to heal
- •penetrates pores to control blackheads & whiteheads
- •helps prevent new acne pimples from forming
For external use only
When Using This Product
- •keep away from eyes, lips and mouth. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- •skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- •do not leave pad on skin
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding
ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- •use wipe to clean skin thoroughly
- •cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- •because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- •if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
Other Safety Information
- •KEEP TIGHTLY CLOSED
- •protect from freezing
- •do not flush
- •keep away from flame, fire and heat
- •avoid storing at temperatures above 100OF (38OC)
water, alcohol, PEG-8/SMDI copolymer, isoceteth-20, allantoin, capryloyl glycine, fragrance, jojoba wax PEG-120 esters, phytic acid, triethanolamine, trisodium EDTA
1-877-636-2677 MON-FRI 9 AM - 5 PM (EST)
* Please review the disclaimer below.