The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Hypromellose 0.2%Tetrahydrozoline HCl 0.05%Zinc sulfate 0.25%
Hypromellose - LubricantTetrahydrozoline HCl - Redness relieverZinc sulfate - Astringent
- •temporarily relieves redness of the eye and discomfort due to∘minor eyes irritations∘exposure to wind or sun •temporarily relieves burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
For external use onlyAsk a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma
When Using This Product
- •do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination •replace cap after each use •do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy •overuse may cause more eye redness •pupils may become enlarged temporarily
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •you feel eye pain •changes in vision occur •redness or irritation of the eyes lasts •condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- •put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily •tightly snap on cap to sealOther information •store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Boric acid, edetate disodium, menthol, polysorbate 80, purified water, sodium borate
1-877-636-2677 MON-FRI 9 AM-5 PM (EST)
* Please review the disclaimer below.