The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Naphazoline hydrochloride 0.03%Polysorbate 80 0.2%
Naphazoline hydrochloride - Redness relieverPolysorbate 80 - Lubricant
- •relieves redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations •temporarily relieves burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye •for protection against further irritation
For external use only
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Narrow angle glaucoma
When Using This Product
- •do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination •replace cap after each use •do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy •overuse may cause more eye redness •pupils may become enlarged temporarily •remove contact lenses before using
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •you feel eye pain •changes in vision occur •redness or irritation of the eyes lasts •condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- •put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily •tightly snap on cap to sealOther information •do not store above 25°C (77°F)
Alcohol (0.1%), benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, chlorobutanol, edetate disodium, menthol, potassium aspartate, purified water, sodium borate
1-877-636-2677 MON-FRI 9 AM - 5 PM (EST)
* Please review the disclaimer below.