The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Menthol 6%Methyl salicylate 20%
Menthol - Topical analgesicMethyl salicylate - Topical analgesic
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to •arthritis •simple backache •strains •sprains
When Using This Product
- •use only as directed •do not get into eyes or on mucous membranes •do not apply to wounds or to damaged skin •do not bandage tightly •do not use with a heating pad, other heat sources, or right after a shower/bath •do not use in combination with other external analgesic products
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •condition worsens •excessive irritation, burning or discomfort of the skin develops •symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- •adults and children 12 years and over: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily •children under 12 years: ask a doctor
Carbomer, lanolin oil, polysorbate 60, purified water, sorbitan monosterate, trolamine
* Please review the disclaimer below.