The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- AntisepticFor hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin; after assisting ill persons, and before contact with a person under medical care or treatment.Apply topically to the skin to help prevent cross-contamination.Recommended for repeated use.Dries in seconds.
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.For external use only.Do not use in or contact the eyes.Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop. If condition persist for more than 72 hours consult a physician.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep this out of reach of children unless under adult supervision.
- To start feed: Remove cover and discard seal from container. From center of toweled roll, pull up wipe corner; tear off first wipe for use. Twist next wipe into a point and thread through the hole in the container cover. Pull through about one inch. Replace cover. Pull out wipes as needed and snap off at a 90o angle. Keep cap closed to prevent evaporation.Wipe hands, fingers, interdigital areas and wrists thoroughly with towelette. Be sure to utilize the entire wipe surface. Allow to dry.If hands are visibly soiled or contaminated, use first wipe to clean hands, then discard wipe. Sanitize with a second wipe.Discard after single use.
Lot No. and Expiration Date can be found on canister
If hands are visibly soiled or contaminated, use first wipe to clean hands, then discard wipe. Sanitize with a second wipe. Discard after single use.
Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Aminometyl Propanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate
Professional Disposables International, Inc.Orangeburg, NY 10962-1376 - USA - 1-800-999-6423www.pdipdi.com MADE IN USA
Alcohol 65.9% by volume
* Please review the disclaimer below.