The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Capsicum Oleoresin 0.075%
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis,strains,bruises and sprains
- For external use only Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranesIf condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of this product and consult a doctor.Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.Do not bandage tightly.Do not use with a heating pad or on wounds, damaged, broken (open) or irritated skin.Discontinue use if excessive irritation of skin develops.If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.A temporary burning sensation may occur upon application, but generally disappears in a few days
Keep This And All Drugs Out Of The Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.Unless treating hands, wash thoroughly with soap and water immediately after use.
Benzyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Sterate, Isopropyl Myristate, Paraffin, PEG-100 Stearate, Petrolatum, Purified Water , Sorbitol
- Store at controlled room temperature 20°- 25°C (68° - 77°F)Close the cap tightly after use
* Please review the disclaimer below.