The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active IngredientOxymetazoline Hydrochloride 0.05%
- Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:common coldhay feverupper respiroty allergiestemporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressureShrinks swollen membranes so you can breathe more freely
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Heart dieasehigh blood pressurediabetesthyiod dieasetrouble urinating due to enlarged rostate gland.
When Using This Product
- Do not use more than directeddo not use for more than three days, Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.temporary discomfort such as burning ,stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur.use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of The Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Before using for the first time, remove the protective cap form the tip and prime the pump by depressing pump firmly several times. To spray, hold bottle with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers. Without tilting head, insert nozzle into nostrile. Fully depress rim with a firm and even stroke, and sniff deeply.Wipe nozzle clean after use.Adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision):2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.Children under 6 years of age consult a doctor.
- Store between 20° and 25°C (68° to 77°F)retain carton for future reference on full labeling
Benzalkonium Chloride, Camphor, Cellulose Gum, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Phosphate, Eucalyptol, Glycerin, Menthol, Microcrystalline Cellulose and Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, PEG-6, Povidone, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Phosphate, Water (purified)
Principal Panel 0.5 Floz Bottle
Sheffield NDC 11527-145-55No Drip Severe Nasal Mist Nasal Spray Oxymetazoline HCL 0.05%12 hour Nasal SprayNet Wt 30 ml (1.01 FLOZ)
* Please review the disclaimer below.