The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
- Temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressuretemporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
Do Not Use
If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Heart diseasediabetesthyroid diseasehigh blood pressuredifficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
When Using This Product
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with fevernervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 tablet every 4 hours. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKENstore at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)see end flap for expiration date and lot number
Croscarmellose sodium, dextrose monohydrate, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C red #40, lecithin, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sodium citrate dihydrate, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.