FDA filings in the form of structured product labels are documents that include all published material associated whith this product. Product label information includes data like indications and usage generic names, contraindications, active ingredients, strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
Do Not Use
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
When Using This Product
do not exceed recommended dosage.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with fever
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 tablet every 4 hours. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
croscarmellose sodium, dextrose monohydrate, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C red #40, lecithin, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sodium citrate dihydrate, titanium dioxide
Principal Display Panel
Compare to active ingredient in
Sudafed PE® Sinus Congestion*
phenylephrine HCl tablets,
sinus pressure and congestion
up & up™
36 TABLETS (10 mg EACH)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF
PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER
UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS
ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by
Johnson & Johnson Corporation, owner of the registered
trademark Sudafed PE® Sinus Congestion.
094 03 0434 R00 C-001472-01-109Target 44-453
Distributed by Target Corporation
Minneapolis, MN 55403
TM & ©2021 Target Brands, Inc.
* Please review the disclaimer below.