The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each 20 Ml)
Acetaminophen 650 mg Diphenhydramine HCI 25 mg Phenylephrine HCI 10 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducerAntihistamine / cough suppressantNasal decongestant
- Temporarily relieves these common cold and flu symptomscoughnasal congestionminor ache and painssore throatheadacherunny nosesneezingtemporarily reduces fevercontrols cough to help you get to sleep
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddening
- RashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- With any other drug containing diphenhydramine even one used on the skin
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.for children under 12 years of age
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- You are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- You are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- Do not use more than directedexcitability may occur, especially in children
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- Pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- Cough comes back or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) can cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed (see Overdose warning) do not take more than 6 doses in any 24 hours period
- Measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device
- Keep dosing cup with product
- ML = milliliter
- Dose as follows or as directed by a doctor
- Adults and children 12 years and older :
- 20 mL every 4 hours while symptoms lastchildren under 12 years of age do not use
- Each 20 mL contains: sodium 12 mg
- Store between 20-25ºC (68-77F). Do not refrigerate
Citric acid, disodium EDTA, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, flavor, glycerin, propyl gallate, propylene glycol, purified water sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol, sucralose, xanthan gum
TARGET NightTime Cold and Flu Maximum Strength
* Please review the disclaimer below.