The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredients PurposesTetrahydrozoline HCI 0.05%.................................Eye redness relieverZinc Sulfate 0.25%................................................Eye astringent
Otc - Purpose
- Usesfor temporary relief of discomfort and redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations
WarningsFor external use only
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma.
Otc - When Using
- When using this productpupils may become enlarged temporarilyoveruse may cause more eye rednessremove contact lenses before usingdo not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudydo not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contaminationreplace cap after each use
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifyou feel eye painchanges in vision occurredness or irritation of the eye lastscondition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Indications & Usage
- Directions to open bottle, push cap down and twist counterclockwiseput 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times dailychildren under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
Storage And Handling
- Other informationsome users may experience a brief tingling sensationstore between 15-25°C (59-77°F)
Inactive ingredientsbenzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium chloride, sodium citrate
Dosage & Administration
Distributed byTarget CorporationMinneapolis, MN 55403Made in Korea
* Please review the disclaimer below.