The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Manufactured by: Coloplast Corp., 1940 Commerce Drive,North Mankato, MN 56003Distributed by: Coloplast Corp. 1601 West River Road,Minneapolis, MN 55411, U.S.A.
Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin. Helps seal out wetness.
For external use only.
Otc - When Using
- When using this productDo not get into eyes.
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use on:deep or puncture woundsanimal bitesserious burns.
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifcondition worsenssymptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly.Knead before use.Apply a thin layer liberally enough to cover yet visualize the skin.Apply to the affected area twice daily (morning and night), or as directed by a doctor.Supervise children in the use of this product.
Cellulose gum (CMC), dimethicone, tocopheryl acetate, zinc oxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.