The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
DISTRIBUTED BY:RITE AID, 30 HUNTER LANE, CAMP HILL, PA 17011
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredients (in each 118 mL delivered dose)PurposeDibasic Sodium Phosphate 7 gSaline laxativeMonobasic Sodium Phosphate 19 gSaline laxative
- Relieves occasional constipationthis product generally produces bowel movement in 1 to 5 minutes
For rectal use only.
Using more than one enema in 24 hours can be harmful.
Do Not Use
- On children under 2 years of age
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You
- Have already used a laxative for more than 3 dayshave kidney disease, have heart problems, or are dehydratedare 55 years of age or olderare on a sodium-restricted diethave abdominal pain, nausea, or vomitinghave a sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other drug. Take this product two or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
When Using This Product
- Do not use more than directed. Serious side effects may occur from excess dosagedo not use for more than 3 days, without asking a doctor
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You have rectal bleedingyou have no bowel movement within 30 minutes of enema useyou have symptoms of dehydration (thirstiness, dizziness, vomiting, urinating less often than normal)These symptoms may indicate a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away: 800-222-1222.
Directions (Or As Directed By A Doctor)
Single daily dosage (per 24 hours)Do not use if taking another sodium phosphate product.Do not use more unless directed by a doctor. See Warnings.Adults and children 12 years of age and older1 bottle once dailyChildren 2 to under 12 years of ageUse Pediatric EnemaChildren under 2 years of ageDO NOT USE
- Each 118 ml contains 4.3 g sodiumstore at 15 to 30°C (59 to 86°F)additional liquids by mouth are recommended while using this productTamper Evident: DO NOT USE IF TOP OR BOTTOM FLAP OF CARTON IS TORN OR MISSING.
Benzalkonium chloride, disodium EDTA, purified water
* Please review the disclaimer below.