The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
<(per drop) Menthol 2.5 mg>
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysemacough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.sore mouth does not improve in 7 daysirritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Adults and children 5 years and over: dissolve 2 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed.children under 5 years: ask a doctor
- Excessive consumption may have a laxative effect<5 calories per dropContains: SOY.
* Please review the disclaimer below.