The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
<(per drop) (Peppermint) Menthol 9.4 mg (Freshmint) Menthol 5.2 mg (Spearmint) Menthol 5mg>
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysemacough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.sore mouth does not improve in 7 daysirritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
- Adults and children 5 years and over: dissolve 1 drop slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed.children under 5 years: ask a doctor
- Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 2 mg per dropexcessive consumption may have a laxative effect5 calories per dropcontains: SOY.
* Please review the disclaimer below.