The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Benzoyl Peroxide 5%
For the treatment of acne. Helps keep skin clear of new acne blemishes, acne pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads.
For external use only
Otc - When Using
- When using this productSkin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the
- Same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- When using this productAvoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth.
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use if you
- Have very sensitive skin.
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop and ask a doctorIf skin irritation becomes severe.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet skin with lukewarm water. Using fingertips, apply a thin, even layer and massage over entire face for 90 seconds, avoiding all contact with eyes. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Use once daily and increase to twice daily as tolerated. Wash hands after application to help avoid staining fabrics
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
Store between 15-30°C (59-86°F). This product may bleach hair or dyed fabrics.
Water, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 lsoparaffin, Jojoba Esters, Carbomer, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Laureth-7, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate
* Please review the disclaimer below.