The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active IngredientsPurposeCineraria Maritima HPUS 5XCloudy VisionCalcarea fluorica HPUS 13XOpacitiesConium Maculatum HPUS 6xPoor Night VisionEuphrasia (Eyebright) HPUS 6xDryness, RednessGelsemium HPUS 6xBlurry visionNatrum Muriaticum HPUS 6xDifficulty readingRuta Graveolens HPUS 6xTired EyesThe letters HPUS indicate that the components of this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Indications & Usage
Uses:*According to homeopathic indications these ingredients provide temporary relief from symptoms such as:
• Blurry Vision
• Dry, Red & Tired Eyes
• Poor Night Vision (Glare)
• Difficulty reading after serious causes have been ruled out by a physician.
*These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. They have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Warnings:A PHYSICIAN SHOULD ALWAYS BE CONSULTED TO RULE OUT SERIOUS CAUSES. For External Use Only. This product is intended to complement not replace, standard medical treatment.Initial worsening of symptoms may occur.Physician should always be consulted to rule out serious conditions.
- Contact lens wearers consult physician prior to using.To avoid contamination - do not touch tip to any surface.Replace cap after every use.Use within 30 days of opening.EXPIRATION DATE ONLY REFERS TO THE UNOPENED BOTTLE.The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Do Not Use:
• If solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
• If you frequently contract infections that do not clear up easily.
• If you experience eye pain or changes in vision.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If:
• You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye.
• The condition worsens.
• The condition persists for more than 72 hours.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
• Keep out of reach of children.
• In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a
Poison Control Center right away.
- Other information:There are no known contraindications
- Active ingredients are micro-diluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
- United States and are therefore non-toxic with no known side effects.
- Blur Relief Homeopathic Sterile Eye Drops are homeopathic dilutions:
- See www.thereliefproducts.com for details.
- Store at room temperature 15° to 30° C (59° to 86° F).Keep bottle tightly closed
Dosage & Administration
Directions:• Suitable for adults and children ages 2 and over. • Children under the age of 2: Consult a physician before use. • Squeeze 1-3 drops in the eye. • Use several times per day as needed. • Use within 30 days of opening. • Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle. • Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. • May take up to 60 days to see results.
Sodium Phosphate Dibasic,
Sodium Phosphate Monobasic
* Please review the disclaimer below.