The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Asafoetida HPUS 3x 6x 12x 18x
Bismuthum subnitricum HPUS 6x 12x 18x
Bryonia HPUS 6x 12x 18x
Carbo vegetabilis HPUS 6x 12x 18x
Lycopodium Clavatum HPUS 6x 12x 18x
Natrum carbonicum HPUS 6x 12x 18x
Nux vomica HPUS 6x 12x 18x
Veratrum album HPUS 6x 12x 18x
HPUS indicates the active ingredients are in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Otc - Purpose
Asafoetida HPUS - Bloating, Cramping Bismuthum subnitricum HPUS - Irritation Bryonia HPUS - Dry, hard stools Carbo vegetabilis HPUS - Indigestion, Belching Lycopodium Clavatum HPUS - Loose stools, Flatulence Natrum carbonicum HPUS - Stomach discomfort Nux vomica HPUS - Irritability Veratrum album HPUS - Irregularity
Indications & Usage
Uses:**These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. They have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Warnings:USE ONLY AFTER DIAGNOSIS BY A PHYSICIAN AND UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF A PHYSICIAN. This product is intended to complement, not replace, standard medical treatment.Initial worsening of symptoms may occur.A physician should always be consulted to rule out serious causes.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:You experience worsening symptoms.If symptoms last longer than 7 days.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Suitable for adults and children 12 years and above.Dissolve entire tablet under tongue.Do not chew or swallow whole.Take 1 tablet 3 times a day or as directed by a physician.Use up to 6 times a day as needed.Take at least 10 minutes before or at least 10 minutes after eating or drinking.Children under the age of 12: consult a physician before use.Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone.
- There are no known contraindications.Active ingredients are micro-diluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and are therefore non-toxic with no known side effects.Store in a cool dark location.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Therapy™ Homeopathic Fast Dissolving Tablet are homeopathic
- Dilutions: see www.thereliefproducts.com for details.
Advantol® 300, Lactose, Magnesium Stearate, Mannitol, Microcrystalline Cellulose.
Otc - Questions
* Please review the disclaimer below.