The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active ingredient (in each capsule) Esomeprazole 20 mg(Each delayed-release capsule corresponds to 21.75 mg esomeprazole magnesium dihydrate USP)
- Treats frequent heartburn (occurs 2 or more days a week)not intended for immediate relief of heartburn; this drug may take 1 to 4 days for full effect
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to esomeprazole
Do Not Use If You Have:
- Trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stoolsheartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizzinesschest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadednessfrequent chest painThese may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburnunexplained weight lossnausea or vomiting stomach pain
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking a prescription drug. Acid reducers may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Your heartburn continues or worsensyou need to take this product for more than 14 daysyou need to take more than 1 course of treatment every 4 monthsyou get diarrheayou develop a rash or joint painIf pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- Adults 18 years of age and olderthis product is to be used once a day (every 24 hours), every day for 14 daysmay take 1 to 4 days for full effect 14-Day Course of Treatmentswallow 1 capsule with a glass of water before eating in the morningtake every day for 14 daysdo not take more than 1 capsule a dayswallow whole. Do not crush or chew capsules.do not use for more than 14 days unless directed by your doctor Repeated 14-Day Courses (if needed)you may repeat a 14-day course every 4 monthsdo not take for more than 14 days or more often than every 4 months unless directed by a doctorchildren under 18 years of age: ask a doctor before use. Heartburn in children may sometimes be caused by a serious condition.Other informationread the directions and warnings before usekeep the carton. It contains important information.store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)Meets USP dissolution test 2
Colloidal silicon dioxide, FD&C blue no.1, gelatin, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, magnesium carbonate, magnesium oxide, methacrylic acid copolymer dispersion, mono and di glycerides, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, shellac, sodium lauryl sulfate, strong ammonia solution, sugar spheres (which contains liquid glucose, starch (maize) and sucrose), talc, titanium dioxide, triethyl citrate and yellow iron oxide. Questions or comments? 1-888-723-3929 BETTER LIVING BRANDS LLCP.O. BOX 99, PLEASANTON, CA 94566-00091-888-723-3929/www.betterlivingbrandsLLC.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.