The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Guaifenesin 400 mg
Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and makes coughs more productive.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysemacough accopanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hourstake with a full glass of wateradults and children 12 years of age and older
- Take 1 tablet every 4 hours while symptoms persistchildren under 12 years of age: do not use
- Store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF)
Colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
SIGNATURE CARE Mucus Relief Tablets
* Please review the disclaimer below.