The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Miconazole nitrate 2%
- Cures most athlete's foot (linea pedis), ringworm (linea corporis) and jock itch (linea cruris)relieves symptoms of athlete's foot, including itching burning and cracking
For external use only.
Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperature above 120ºF
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with the eyes or mouthuse only as directedIntentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents cans be harmful or fatal.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation occursno improvement within 4 weeks for athlete's foot and ringworm; 2 weeks for jock itch
Do Not Use
On children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughlyshake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctorsupervise children in the use of this productfor athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once dailyuse daily for 4 weeks for athlete's foot and ringworm; use daily for 2 weeks for jock itch, if conditions persist, consult a doctorthis product is not effective on the scalp or nailsin case clogging, clear nozzle under running water
Store between 20º and 30ºC (68ºF and 86º)
Isobutane (propellant), SD alcohol 40-B(10%w/w), stearalkonium hectorite, talc
* Please review the disclaimer below.