The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- Cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)if used daily, can prevent recurrence of athlete's footrelieves sypmtoms of athlete's foot, including itching, burning and cracking
For external use only.
Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperature above 120ºF
When Using This Product
- Do not get into eyes or mouth, if products get into eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with wateruse only as directedIntentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents cans be harmful or fatal.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation occursno improvement within 4 weeks
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughlyshake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)supervise children in the use of this productfor athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once dailyuse daily for 4 weeks; if conditions persist, consult a doctorto prevent athlete's foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night)in case of clogging, clear nozzle under running water
Store between 20º and 30ºC (68ºF and 86º)
BHT, Isobutane, Kaolin, PPG-12-Buteth-16, SD Alcohol 40-B, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch
* Please review the disclaimer below.