The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (Per 5 Ml)
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily: •reduces fever •relieves minor aches and pains which may be associated with the common cold, flu, headache, sore throat or toothache.
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes •more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount •with other drugs containing acetaminophenAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: •skin reddening •blisters •rashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- •with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist. •if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If Your Child Has
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If The Child Is
Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When Using This Product
Do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •new symptoms occur •pain gets worse or lasts more than 3 days •fever gets worse or lasts more than 5 days •redness or swelling is presentThese could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose(overdose) can cause serious liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Prompt medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- •This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use •Do not give more than directed (see overdose warning). •Shake well before using •Find right dose on chart below. (If possible, use weight to determine dosing; otherwise, use age.) •Pour liquid into dosing cup to the appropriate amount for your child’s weight and/or age. •Only use with enclosed dosing cup. •If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last. •Do not give more than 5 times in any 24-hour period (see overdose warning). •Do not give more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor. •Replace cap tightly to maintain child resistance.Weight (lbs)Age (yrs)Dose under 24under 2 Ask a doctor24-352- under 4 5 mL36-474- under 67.5 mL48-596- under 910 mL60-719- under 1112.5 mL72-9511- under 1215 mL
- •Store at room temperature •Check expiration date on bottle or box before using •DO NOT USE IF PRINTED NECKBAND IS BROKEN OR MISSING
Citric acid, glycerin, natural flavor, potassium sorbate, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol, sucralose, xanthan gum
* Please review the disclaimer below.